Tuesday, June 15, 2010

06-15-10 - REST

Activity
none

Recovery
rest

Meds
none

Supplements
Glucosamine w/ Chondroitin / B6 / E / Multi-Vitamin

Symptoms
Last night was a bit better. Still felt gnawing sorenes (again, deep, frontal, root of tree), but at a much lower level than Sunday night. Still feel the odd pectineal twinge when driving, so I know that part of the injury persists.

It seems that after some stressful event (E.g., running, swimming, etc.) it can take a good bit of time for my symptoms to subside (days). Today is Tuesday. The bulk of my activity this past weekend occurred on Saturday. If I am lucky, I might "feel safe" to try more activity tomorrow. But at this point, I'm not sure.

The Plan
Waiting on word about possible appt. with Philly doc

No comments:

Post a Comment