Thursday, January 28, 2010

01-28-10 - Thurs. - REST

Activity
None

Recovery
Rest

Meds
Naproxen

Supplements
Glucosamine-Chondroitin / B6 / E / Multi-Vitamin

Symptoms
Still feel specific pain lower abdomen, right-of-center, on pubic bone. Can feel it when sitting and walking. Am concerned that even minimal attempt at running can cause this. I don't feel debilitated, certainly, but things are far, far from right.

In some situations, when sitting, I can feel some discomfort/strain on what I can only describe as the muscles/tendons at the root of my euphemism. This is the "root of the tree" thing. It really irks me.

The Plan
See how I feel tomorrow and make a judgement call on a 2 mile run/2 mile walk on Saturday.

Question
Should I get another MRI? My most recent one was done in Nov./Dec. 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment